1) In honor of Valentine's Day next week, what's the most romantic movie you can think of?
Hands down, without a doubt, The Princess Bride.
2) The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after?
I do believe in happily ever after.
3) What's your favorite love song?
I've always loved Danny's Song (Loggins & Messina). I used to sing it to my kids at bedtime and middle-of-the-night diaper changes and/or feedings. I still sing it to my youngest, who is the only one who allows me to sing to her these days.
4) In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor?
It's a toss-up between George Clooney's Dr. Doug Ross and Hugh Laurie's Dr. Greg House.
5) In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where she's been recording since 1963. So she's been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that?
Fast Food Hell -- a.k.a. Mickey D's -- was my longest employment stretch. I was there for 7 years, though it felt more like 70.
6) Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That's why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants -- she's certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often?
Home! God knows I rarely leave my house . . . is it any wonder that everyone/everything here annoys the fuck out of me?!?
7) Have you ever taken a polygraph test?
No. I often wonder if I'd be able to fool one, though . . .
8) Crunchy, smooth, or organic peanut butter?
I like crunchy for snacking on, right off the spoon -- I like smooth for sandwiches and baking -- I've never tried organic.
9) Describe your favorite sweater:
It's a black & white knit with a mock turtleneck. It's ancient, really warm, pills and sheds all over God's creation, and reminds me of something my Grandma would've crocheted for me back in the day.
***Come play along over at Saturday 9! It'll be fun . . . I promise!***