1) Do you have a favorite "hair metal band"?
Not really. I enjoy most of them.
2) Def Leppard got their start in South Yorkshire, England. Have you ever been to the UK?
3) Who would you rather chat with, one-on-one: Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William, or Prince Harry?
Honestly, I'd pass on a convo with all of them.
4) Do you use real sugar or a sugar substitute?
5) Valentine's Day is big for candy sales. Did you indulge in any Valentine-themed, sugary treats this week?
Actually, I didn't! My husband bought me Cadbury Eggs for V-Day . . . much better than any Valentine-themed, sugary treat.
6) Do you regularly balance your checkbook?
7) What was your last impulse purchase?
The first 4 books in the Beautiful Creatures series, on my Kindle. How pathetic am I, that my "impulse" buys are fucking books?!?
8) When Sam was a girl, she had nightmares about snakes under her bed. When did you last have a bad dream?
I don't remember. They usually involve my brother, though . . . especially these last few years.
9) We're ordering pizza. Do you want deep dish or thin crust?
I like both, but I'm in a thin crust type of mood.
***Come play along over at Saturday 9! It'll be fun . . . I promise!***