So . . . how about that power outage last night at the SB?!? How awesome was that?!?
The jokes were many and varied on FB, but my favorite was a post by an old friend from high school:
"Ok so halftime sucked the Ravens came out with a vengeance and now we find out that the Saints had such a bad season that they couldn't pay the electric bill this month"HA!!! How funny is that?!?
Then, there were these -- and pardon me if you've already seen them:
This Week's Menu
- Monday: Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Peas, and Carrots
- Tuesday: Chicken, Rice, Corn, and Green Beans
- Wednesday: Pork Roast, Buttered Egg Noodles, and Sugar Snap Peas
- Thursday: Penne Pasta with Vodka Sauce
- Friday: Pizza Night!
- Saturday: Y.O.Y.O Night!
- Sunday: Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter-Balsamic Sauce (Ten bucks says my kids won't eat it!)
***** Check out the Organizing Junkie for an ometric butt-ton of fabulous menu ideas! *****