1) Do noisy storms scare you?
Nope! I love thunderstorms . . . the noisier, the better!
2) Mother Winters tells us Lena Horne was considered one of the great beauties of the 1940s. Whom do you consider one of today's most beautiful women?
3) Crazy Sam admits it -- there's a big bag of recycling she really should take out to the bin. Yet she's composing this meme. What should you be doing, instead of answering her questions?
Not much, actually. I think there still may be a load of clothes in the dryer that need to be folded, and God knows the kitchen needs to be tidied, but it can wait. Besides . . . my 14-yo is currently asleep with her head on my lap. I ain't moving for love or money right now!
4) Sam may be crazy, but she's not stupid and will never waste her money on Cialis, no matter how many unsolicited emails she receives! What's the most recent addition to your spam folder?
"Find out who's running background checks on you!"
5) What was the last thing you cooked?
I heated up a bowl of soup for myself earlier . . . does that count?
6) Do you remember the lyrics to your high school fight song? If so, please share a bit.
Hell, I was in the band, for Pete's sake! I played the fight song, I didn't sing it! It's called "Coughlin Crusaders"; it's the same tune as the Official March of the United States Coast Guard, "Semper Paratus". I only know that first line of the chorus: "Coughlin Crusaders is our name!" I do remember all three verses & the chorus to my Alma Mater, though!
7) "Samantha" is the feminine of "Samuel" and means "Listener." What's the derivation of your first name?
The name "Kelly", of Irish origin, means "brave warrior". The name "Kelly", of English origin, means "bright headed". The name "Kelly", of Mom origin, means "you now have no life, no freedom, no sanity, no peace, no quiet, and no hope for any of those things in the foreseeable future".
8) Are you following the NBA or NHL this year? If so, which team are you rooting for?
We don't get sports channels on my television . . . or, at least, that's what I tell my son. ;-)
9) Gloves, umbrellas, sunglasses, keys -- which of these do you misplace most often?
Sunglasses. No matter how carefully I try to keep track of them, I'm always losing them.
***Come play along over at Saturday 9! It'll be fun . . . I promise!***