- Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity?
When I was in the 9th grade, my junior high combined with another, and there was a large influx of students whom I'd never met. One of those students ended up sitting behind me in homeroom, and he told me that I looked like Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science.
A few years later, after a particularly unfortunate home dye-job, which resulted in a rather orange-y hue to my regularly dark-auburn-ish locks, I was told by a perpetually horny French horn player that I looked like Sandra Bullock in Two if by Sea.
- Is there an actress or actor whose movies you make it a point to see?
- We're stopping for refreshments before we go in to see the movie. What's your refreshment stand order?
Chocolate nonpareils -- preferably dark chocolate -- and unsweetened iced tea.
- When did you last consume an alcoholic beverage? What was it?
A couple weeks ago, I made myself a whiskey sour. Last night, though, I had a dream that I was at a bar with people with whom I'd gone to high school. In the dream, I ordered a Stoli Blueberry & cranberry juice, and the bartender garnished it with sweet pickle slices. It was gross.
- Are you jumpy? Do you startle easily?
- Do you wear a watch?
- When was the last time you tried a new restaurant?
Oh, wow . . . I can't really remember! We haven't had any new restaurants pop up in our little corner of Bumblefuck for quite some time now, and Lord knows we rarely leave our beloved Bumblefuck. If I had to take a guess, I'd say the last time we ate someplace new was while on my 14-yo's band trip last May. I can't remember its name at the moment, but it was a fabulous little BBQ joint near Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio.
- What color is your wallet?
- How much does it have in coins right now?
Not much . . . I just dumped a shitload of coins from my wallet into the center console of my car because my wallet was getting way too heavy.
***Come play along over at Saturday 9! It'll be fun . . . I promise!***